July 7th - July 20th 2011. Zimbabwe, Africa. Hands Of Hope. http://hohafrica.org/wp/
January 5th - March 30th, 2013. Philippines. World Harvest Ministries. www.­tomrandall.­org

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7 Hours...


This picture is the amazing 9 other people on my team!

So in 7 Hours from now I will be leaving church on the way to the airport to start the journey to Zimbabwe, Africa. I still feel like tomorrow will just be some ordinary day, however it will mark a very memorable day in my life. The furthest from home i have ever been is to mexico, on a cruise, in 6th grade. So this is starting a brand new and exciting adventure in my life. This is my very first missions trip and I can not express how excited and curious I am to see what God is going to show and teach me over the next 2 weeks. My prayer for this trip is that i will be very open to His guidance and let him lead me, and know that he is in control.

I will try and log on and write when i have a little bit of free time! Thank you for all your support and prayers! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment